
Dear Russ,
Six years and we still adore each other (most of the time)! There is so much to remember about our wedding day (good and bad) but one of my favorite memories was that you were 'freaking' and I was actually calming you down! (ironically it is the only time in our marriage or courtship when I was calm and you were freaking, maybe that is why I like the memory!) Overall it has been a pretty amazing 6 years! Thank you for your patience . . . especially when I was pregnant or sleep deprived (which has basically been the past 3 years). You are my best friend and an amazing father! We are lucky to have you! Happy Anniversary! Let's make it a marvelous day!
Love,
2 comments:
Thanks for marrying Russ :) I LOVE HIM!!! SO glad you're in the family Russ!!!!
Wow, has it been that long since we were roommates. Crazy. Congrats, guys!
Post a Comment